Dr. Manger performs 35% of all LASIK procedures in Orange County
What are the Laser Eye Surgery Risks?
November 30, 2012
“Budget LASIK” Top 5 Reasons Why it Isn’t a Good Deal
April 9, 2013

See why 35% of patients in OC choose Dr. Manger for their LASIK Eye Surgery procedure

Dr. Manger performs 35% of all LASIK procedures in Orange County
Dr. Manger img

When you’re interested in exploring LASIK surgery, how do you determine where to go?

In Orange County, just follow the crowd!

A recent independent study of the LASIK industry revealed that of the 64 LASIK surgeons in Orange County, a full 35% of ALL patients rely on only one surgeon — Dr. Manger at Saddleback Eye Center in Laguna Hills.1

Click here to book your FREE* exam and save up to $1,400 on
LASIK!

So why do so many patients choose Dr. Manger for LASIK?

“Word of mouth is what brings people to Saddleback Eye Center”, says Dr. Manger. “No recommendation is more powerful that that of a friend of family member who’s been here.”

Patients come to Dr. Manger because they know and trust his reputation for excellent visual results. Patients are reassured to know of Dr. Manger’s documented success rate, with over 99.7% of his patients see 20/20 or better following their LASIK procedure. And the other 0.3%? They’re happily seeing 20/30.2

Patients also appreciate the professional, personal care with which they are treated while at Saddleback Eye Center. Dr. Manger has performed LASIK on his wife, son, staff and their families, and his staff understands your concerns from a first-hand perspective as well. There’s no assembly line. Dr. Manger works with every individual eye-to-eye and face-to-face for the best results.

For more information or to schedule your LASIK exam, call 877-351-3937 or schedule your exam online.

References:
1. Market Scope United States Refractive Atlas, 2014.
2. Data on file. Saddleback Eye Center.