Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Saddleback Eye Center’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Saddleback Eye Center’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Saddleback Eye Center at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Saddleback Eye Center’s web site are provided “as is”. Saddleback Eye Center makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Saddleback Eye Center does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Saddleback Eye Center or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Saddleback Eye Center’s Internet site, even if Saddleback Eye Center or a Saddleback Eye Center authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Saddleback Eye Center’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Saddleback Eye Center does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Saddleback Eye Center may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Saddleback Eye Center does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Saddleback Eye Center has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Saddleback Eye Center of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Saddleback Eye Center’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Mobile Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using the Saddleback Eye Center SMS and email marketing services. By using our services, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
1. User Obligations:
1.1 Compliance: You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using our services.
2. Intellectual Property:
2.1 Ownership: All content provided through our services, including text, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of Saddleback Eye Center or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws.
2.2 Restrictions: You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of the content without our prior written consent.
3. Limitation of Liability:
3.1 Service Availability: We strive to provide uninterrupted access to our services but do not guarantee their availability at all times. We may suspend or terminate services without notice for any reason.
3.2 Disclaimer: We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content or information provided through our services. You use our services at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify and hold Saddleback Eye Center harmless from any claims, damages, or losses arising out of your use of our services, violation of these terms and conditions, or infringement of any third-party rights.
5. Modification of Terms:
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective upon posting the updated terms on our website.
6. Governing Law:
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Any disputes arising out of these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of California.