Dr. Manger Of Saddleback Eye Center Made Headlines For Providing Superior LASIK Expertise And Unparalleled Visual Results To His Patients.
LASIK eye surgery is a non-invasive procedure that corrects nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism to help patients be independent of their glasses and contact lenses. Patients come from around the world to have Dr. Manger perform their LASIK procedure, as he is world-renowned for the excellent visual results he achieves for his patients.
LASIK Eye surgery is the most successful elective procedure known. LASIK is so safe that not only the military allows it, but even NASA has approved LASIK for all of their astronauts. Clear vision is critical for everyone but particularly for people in the US Military and NASA, as vision is crucial in their operations.
“NASA’s approval is further evidence that today’s LASIK exceeds all established standards of safety and effectiveness,” according to Dr. Steven Schallhorn, a retired captain of the US Navy. “Even under intense conditions administered by the military, LASIK was able to endure even the most extreme rigors of warfare and flight,” he added.
Dr. Manger, a world-class LASIK expert has earned his reputation as a world leader in LASIK because he is a true LASIK specialist.
“I decided a long time ago to limit my practice to LASIK only,” Dr. Manger said. “I figure if LASIK was the only procedure I did, I would probably do it better than anyone else.” Dr. Manger performs LASIK five days per week and 49 weeks per year. He has dedicated his practice to LASIK only. In Southern California, Dr. Manger is the only surgeon who has one office, one location, and one specialty.
Dr. Manger also utilizes the most advanced LASIK technology in Orange County and has 8 different lasers which allow him to truly customize the procedure for each individual patient. Then, in turn, allows patients to achieve their personal best vision. Dr. Manger’s documented visual results show that 99.7% of his patients see 20/20 or better (the remaining 0.3% see 20/30 and are happy with their vision).
Note: LASIK Exam Appointments Are Approx. 2 Hours Long