The Saddleback Difference

Because your eyes deserve the very best

sec_building3Dr. Manger has been changing patients’ lives with vision correction procedures for more than 20 years. He knows how important your vision is, and believes that each patient deserves the comfort that comes from choosing a truly premier LASIK center and LASIK surgeon — one who offers the safest and most precise technology, excellent results, extensive experience, and a sincere dedication to quality patient care. It is his commitment to these higher standards that sets him apart.

In Orange County, 30% of patients choose Dr. Manger out of 64 practicing LASIK surgeons.1 Why do so many choose Dr. Manger and Saddleback Eye Center, out of all the other laser eye surgery centers? It’s because of the Saddleback Difference:

  • Experience: No other surgeon can match the experience and skill of Dr. Manger — he has personally performed over 94,000 LASIK procedures2 and is ranked in the top 1% of LASIK surgeons nationwide
  • Clearly superior outcomes: Dr. Manger delivers an unsurpassed success rate for his patients — 99.7% of his patients see 20/20 or better after LASIKSM. The other 0.3% happily see 20/302
  • One office, one surgeon, one specialty: Dr. Manger, the LASIK expertSM, provides an unmatched level of personal care and attention to detail for all of his LASIK patients before, during, and after their procedures
  • Technology to change lives: Dr. Manger uses 7 of the industry’s most advanced lasers to make LASIK a 100% blade-free, customized LASIK experience
  • LASIK exam: Dr. Manger offers the medical field’s most comprehensive, 14-test diagnostic LASIK exam — free of charge* (a $400 value)
  • SameDay LASIKSM: At Saddleback Laser Eye Center, you can have your LASIK exam and LASIK procedure done on the same day


  1. Market Scope United States Refractive Atlas, 2012.
  2. Data on file. Saddleback Eye Center.
Sharing is Caring...
Call Now Button

Don't See A Time That Works For You?

Skip to content Saddlebackeye Calendar