Dr. Manger Celebrates 94,000 LASIK Eye Procedures

Laguna Hills, CA – Saddleback Eye Center, the top referred LASIK eye center in Orange County, celebrates 94,000 LASIK procedures performed solely by Dr. Charles Manger. While very few LASIK surgeons achieve this milestone, Dr. Manger is the only LASIK specialist in California 100% focused on LASIK surgery. He has been performing the LASIK procedure five days a week and 49 weeks a year since 1996.

Considered one of the most experienced LASIK surgeons in the nation, patients travel from all over the globe to have their LASIK surgery performed by Dr. Manger. The reason is directly attributed to his expertise and reputation as an authority in LASIK and for the unsurpassed visual results he gives to his patients. For the record, 99.7% of Dr. Manger’s patients see 20/20 or better after the procedure, while the other 0.3% see 20/30 and are happy with their vision.

Along with his compassionate and caring staff who help each patient feel comfortable every step of the way, Dr. Manger uses the most advanced LASIK technology in the industry. Dr. Manger is the only LASIK surgeon located in Southern California with one office, one surgeon, and one specialty – LASIK only. This setup allows Dr. Manger to assist every patient’s need before, during, and after the procedure.

LASIK, which stands for laser in-situ keratomileusis, is a popular surgery to correct vision for those who are nearsighted, farsighted, or have astigmatism. The all-laser LASIK that Dr. Manger performs is 100% blade-free, which is much more precise and is safer than conventional LASIK, which is still performed by many LASIK surgeons, that uses a metal blade as part of the procedure.

About Dr. Charles Manger

Dr. Manger is ranked in the top 1% of LASIK surgeons in the nation. His “one office, one surgeon, one specialty” approach allows him to provide an unmatched level of attention to detail and quality of care.

Sharing is Caring...
Call Now Button

Don't See A Time That Works For You?

Skip to content Saddlebackeye Calendar