Lasik Eye Surgery in California

Same Day LASIK | Over 94,000 Procedures | Best LASIK Surgery in California

Saddleback Eye Center - LASIK Eye Surgery in California

Dr. Manger performs LASIK surgery 5 days a week, 49 weeks per year. His practice is 100% committed to LASIK only. Dr. Manger is the only LASIK surgeon in Southern California who has one office, one surgeon, one specialty- LASIK only- which allows him and his expertly trained staff to attend to every patient’s needs before, during, and after the LASIK procedure.

California LASIK Surgeon

Over 92,000 Procedures Performed!

No other LASIK surgeon can match the experience and skill of Dr. Charles Manger. With over 92,000 LASIK procedures personally performed, he is ranked in the top 1% of LASIK surgeons in the nation.1 What’s more are Dr. Manger’s unsurpassed outcomes — 99.7% of his patients see 20/20 or better after LASIK. As for the other 0.3%? They happily see 20/30.

Benefits of Working with our California LASIK Surgeon

Schedule Your FREE LASIK Exam Today!

Sharing is Caring...
Call Now Button

Don't See A Time That Works For You?

Skip to content Saddlebackeye Calendar