Best LASIK Surgeon Orange County 2020 | Dr. Manger | Saddleback Eye Center

Meet Dr. Manger

“Since 1996, I’ve dedicated my practice exclusively to performing LASIK. I understand how difficult it is to go through life with poor eyesight. It’s my mission to dramatically improve your vision. I want you to be WOW’d throughout your entire experience with us. From the moment you first walk in our door to the end of your procedure, our state-of-the-art facility and expert staff of specialists are here for you. After your procedure you’ll be impressed with your new vision and the surprisingly improved quality of life which will enable you to live life to its fullest — free from glasses or contact lenses.”  – Dr. Charles C. Manger III

A few quick facts about laser eye surgeon, Dr. Manger

Dr. Manger has a prestigious education and clinical background

Dr. Manger was appointed to the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland by Senator Daniel K. Inouye of Hawaii, where he earned his Bachelor’s of Science degree in mathematics and nuclear science and graduated with honors. Dr. Manger then served in the Navy as an engineering officer on a nuclear missile submarine under Admiral Hyman Rickover for 5 years. Following his service with the Navy, he completed pre-medical studies at Harvard University and graduated from the University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine. He then completed an internship and 3-year ophthalmology residency at the renowned Doheny Eye Institute in Los Angeles.

Dr. Manger has participated in many important FDA clinical investigations, covering a wide variety of vision correction technologies. He has been involved in all aspects of eye surgery, including teaching LASIK surgery, lecturing LASIK eye surgery doctors, and writing and researching on an extensive array of vision correction procedures.

No other LASIK surgeon can match Dr. Manger’s experience and skill

Since 1996, Dr. Charles Manger III has personally performed over 88,000 LASIK procedures using the most advanced technology available in the industry.1 Thanks to Dr. Manger’s surgical expertise and use of best-in-class technology, he has delivered unsurpassed outcomes for his LASIKSM patients — 99.7% see 20/20 or better following their procedure. The other 0.3% happily see 20/30.1

Dr. Manger is well-respected in the LASIK industry

According to industry experts, Dr. Manger is ranked in the top 1% of LASIK surgeons in the United States, an accolade that he earned by being one of America’s most experienced, consistent, and dedicated professionals in the LASIK industry. Experts in the LASIK industry have agreed for years — LASIK is 90% surgeon and 10% technology.2 EXPERIENCE MATTERS. No other LASIK surgeon can match the experience and skill of Dr. Manger.

People trust their vision to Dr. Manger

Numerous other doctors and medical professionals have entrusted Dr. Manger with correcting their own vision. He has also performed vision correction on his wife, his son, and more than 65 members of his staff and their family members, all of whom are now enjoying a lifetime of wonderment, free from glasses and contacts. A trusted, well-respected LASIK doctor in the field, Dr. Manger has also had refractive surgery to correct his own nearsightedness, so he knows firsthand just how life-changing the results can be.

Dr. Manger personally attends to his patients

High standards and extensive experience over the past 24 years have made Dr. Manger a premier LASIK surgeon in Orange County and the United States. Dr. Manger has remained steadfast in his “one office, one surgeon, one specialty” approach, which allows him and his expertly trained staff to attend to every patient’s needs before, during, and after their LASIK procedure. As the LASIK expertSM in Southern California, Dr. Manger is able to provide the utmost in quality and attention to detail that his patients deserve. He is also committed providing the LASIK industry’s most comprehensive diagnostic exam.

Dr. Manger uses only the most state-of-the-art technology

Dr. Manger is also committed to offering patients the best LASIK technology available at his state-of-the-art LASIK facility in Orange County. Unlike most other LASIK surgeons, he does not take a “one-size-fits-all approach” with laser technology. That is why Dr. Manger has 7 lasers available in his surgical facility to provide a customized LASIK procedure for every patient. Further, Dr. Manger is one of a select few LASIK surgeons in the United States to have the most advanced excimer lasers, the VISX Star 4 with Iris Registration, the Allegretto Wave Eye-Q400, and the Allegretto WaveLight EX500, in his laser suites. Dr. Manger’s combination of technologies allows him to perform a LASIK procedure that is 100% blade-free, 100% All-Laser Custom Wavefront LASIK, and 100% personalized just for you.


  1. Data on file. Saddleback Eye Center.
  2. Data from Market Scope, LLC.
Sharing is Caring...
Call Now Button