Top LASIK Laser Eye Surgery | Why We're The Best
  • The Extra Mile

    Why do patients travel from around the world to see Dr. Manger?

    globePatients have traveled to Dr. Manger’s California laser eye surgery center from all over the world, including places as far away as Japan, England, and Australia, to have LASIK. That’s because when patients want nothing but the best for their eyesight, they are willing travel across the globe to have the LASIK expertSM, Dr. Manger, perform their laser vision correction.

    When researching LASIK, people from all over the world find that Dr. Manger provides a level of attention to detail and quality of care that can’t be found at most other LASIK centers — anywhere. That’s Dr. Manger’s “one office, one surgeon, one specialty” commitment.

    People from around the world have also discovered that no other LASIK surgeon can match the experience and skill of Dr. Manger.

    • With over 93,000 LASIK procedures personally performed, Dr. Manger is ranked in the top 1% of LASIK surgeons in the United States1
    • 99.7% of Dr. Manger’s patients see 20/20 or better after LASIK. The other 0.3% happily see 20/301

    Dr. Manger’s commitment to offering an affordable LASIK procedure using the most advanced All-Laser Custom Wavefront LASIK technologies available, combined with more than 24 years of experience and his unsurpassed outcomes, has earned him a reputation for excellence that’s spread worldwide.

    Rest easy in your complimentary hotel room

    hotelWe go the extra mile to give our patients who travel long distances an extra WOW factor. Any patient traveling to have LASIK surgery in California at Saddleback Eye Center is eligible for a complimentary hotel stay the evening of their procedure, with transportation provided to and from the hotel. Our SameDay LASIK option is especially popular for out-of-town patients, who enjoy the convenience and appreciate the valuable time and money saved.

    If you are interested in learning more about the LASIK experience at Saddleback Eye Center, request more information by clicking here.


    1. Data on file. Saddleback Eye Center.

    Care Credit

    Sharing is Caring...
    Call Now Button Skip to content Saddlebackeye Calendar