Best Laser Eye Surgery
Save up to $1,300* on LASIK Eye Surgery With Saddleback Eye Center.
Schedule your free* LASIK exam online and receive a certificate for special LASIK savings.
Do You Qualify For Laser Eye Surgery (LASIK)?
Please answer the questions below to find out if you are a good LASIK candidate.
About Dr. Manger
94,000 LASIK Procedures
Performed Over 94,000 LASIK Procedures
99.7% of Dr. Manger’s patients see 20/20 or better- and the other 0.3% are happily seeing 20/30!
The Only LASIK Expert. Dr. Manger performs LASIK 5 days a week, 49 weeks per year. His practice is 100% committed to LASIK only.
State Of The Art Technology
He only performs 100% blade-free, All-Laser Custom Wavefront LASIK procedures, and is one of few surgeons in the country with the 3 most advanced excimer lasers that are used to reshape the cornea during the LASIK procedure.
Veda’s LASIK Experience at Saddleback Eye Center
Patricia’s LASIK Experience at Saddleback Eye Center
Fred’s LASIK Experience at Saddleback Eye Center
Gisela’s LASIK Experience at Saddleback Eye Center
Charles’s LASIK Experience at Saddleback Eye Center
Linda’s LASIK Experience at Saddleback Eye Center
Katherine’s LASIK Experience at Saddleback Eye Center
LASIK Eye Surgery FAQ’s
First, LASIK is 100% blade-free. Conventional LASIK uses a metal blade and a mechanical holding device, called a microkeratome, to create a corneal flap. LASIK replaces the blade with a computer-controlled cold-beam laser; Dr. Manger has 2 of these lasers in his facility. Replacing the blade with a laser considerably enhances the safety and accuracy of the procedure. And because the corneal flap is created with the precision of a laser, Dr. Manger is able to sculpt the corneal tissue at the exact depth required for the premium level of safety his patients expect. Second, LASIK is completely personalized for your eyes. Dr. Manger is able to provide you with an All-Laser Custom LASIK procedure by using 1 of his 2 WaveFront lasers and by selecting from 3 different excimer lasers to perform your laser vision correction. This level of customization offers potentially sharper, crisper vision than your glasses and contacts. Conventional LASIK does not provide this type of customization. And third, the ultra-precise and sophisticated technology ensures a higher level of safety and accuracy. With LASIK, you enjoy the peace of mind that your procedure is being performed with the most advanced All-Laser Custom Wavefront LASIK technology.
*Offer limited to 10 free LASIK exams per day. Regular fee schedule available at time of consultation. $200 exam fee will apply to patients who have had any previous eye surgery. This fee will be applied towards surgical procedure.
On occasion, the Intralase procedure cannot be performed on a patient due to various eye conditions such as corneal scarring, small orbits or previous refractive surgeries. In these cases, PRK may be considered as an alternative to LASIK.
Cannot be combined with other offers or insurance. LASIK $1,950-$3,350 per eye. $800 discount when LASIK is performed on both eyes. Single-eye LASIK procedures receive a $400 discount.
Receive an additional $250 discount per eye when you have your LASIK exam and LASIK procedure done on the same day. Regular fee schedule available at time of examination. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Certificate has no cash value.
LASIK is a surgical procedure intended to reduce and potentially eliminate your need for glasses or contact lenses. As with all surgical procedures, there are risks that will be discussed with you prior to having your procedure. These risks include, but are not limited to fluctuating vision, visual symptoms like glare or haloes around lights, dry eyes that require eye drops, and the occasional need for a retreatment.